These terms and conditions apply to all business transactions carried out by Myregni.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All registrations are sold subject to availability. If a number ceases to be available for whatever reason, any payment will be refunded in full, provided it is not the fault of the purchaser. Myregni liability is strictly limited to a refund only – claims for damages, expenses or interest will not be accepted. Any payment taken to reserve a registration is non-refundable unless, by no fault of your own, we fail to complete the transaction.
- Under the distance selling regulations, Myregni notify you that our service begins as soon as a registration is held by payment on your behalf. Once payment has been received there is no cooling off period – the transaction cannot be reversed or cancelled and no refund will be offered.
- All plates are held on retention certificate and will be changed to the purchaser’s name on completion of payment at the expense of Myregni. Please note, certificates last up to one year and can be extended for another year for a fee of £25.00 made payable to DVLNI.
- Myregni accepts no responsibility with regards to the expiry of retention certificates that are supplied to you (the purchaser) once bought.
- All transfers will be carried out as quickly as reasonably possible, we cannot guarantee a specific time for completed transfers. We cannot be held responsible for postal delays, DVLA delays or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- The purchase prices of all our registrations include the department of transport transfer fee and all V.A.T.
- Registrations cannot be used to make a vehicle look younger than it actually is. You can make a vehicle look as old as you wish. If you purchase a registration that is too new for your current vehicle, Myregni accept no responsibility and will offer no refund or exchange.
- Myregni accept all major credit cards at no extra charge.